Best Practice Seminars 2017
In 2017, EPC-UK will again be hosting its biannual Best Practice Seminars offering a unique continuing professional development opportunity for the extractives industry.
The seminars will be held nationwide:
- 16 May 2017 Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld Scotland
- 23 May 2017 Low Wood Bay Hotel, Ambleside Cumbria
- 6 June 2017 The Nottingham Belfry Nottinghamshire
- 13 June 2017 Coldra Court Hotel, Newport Wales
- 20 June 2017 Bedruthan Hotel and Spa Mawgan Porth
Who should attend?
Whether you are a Quarry Manager, Shotfirer, Blast Designer, or just starting on your training journey in the extractives industry, attending one of these seminars provides an invaluable opportunity to discover resources, enhance your subject knowledge and share approaches to best practice.
Previous seminars have covered:
- Measuring and Optimising Blast Performance
- ITOER/Track & Trace Regulations
- Security Updates
- Fly Rock Avoidance
Upcoming seminars for 2017 include:
- Drilling Optimisation
- Drones in quarrying development strategy
- In-situ booster destruction
For more information please contact:
Email: Julia.Nixon@epc-groupe.co.uk Tel: 07793 268767 or simply use
the form below.