The leading Global Supply Chain Specialist for Class 1, Protectively Marked Goods & Hazardous Materials
At EPC Logistics, we apply the highest levels of professionalism, expertise and customer service to deliver specialist Global Supply Chain Services.
Your Freight Forwarding Solution – a global door-to-door service for Class 1 goods and defence material.
EPC Logistics is uniquely placed to offer a truly integrated service for the transportation of restricted, licenced and hazardous materials.
Our comprehensive portfolio of services has been specifically designed to ensure your cargo arrives safely and on time:
- Operations hubs in UK, France, USA & West Africa
- Dedicated domestic trucking network of 64 vehicles
- Specialised team with national security clearance
- Dedicated charter vessels
- Owned port, including a 125t NEQ dock, dedicated to Class 1 materials
- Secure, customs bonded storage
- Licensed customs brokers
- Unique “Groupex” service
Global hubs – delivering a global solution for the safe transportation of dangerous materials
EPC Logistics operates strategic hubs in the UK, France, and West Africa to receive and consolidate dangerous goods, hazardous material shipments and Class 1 cargo. A further hub is situated on the East Coast of America close to Pittsburgh International Airport, providing essential services to importers and exporters of Class 1 material cargo across the USA.
Specialist Class 1 Knowledge
EPC Logistics’ specialist freight forwarding service ensures Class 1 and defence materials are transported with the correct licences and permits, removing any challenges associated with transporting hazardous materials across international borders.
Unique multimodal solutions for unique logistic challenges
We have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective logistics solution for your business and products. Transporting your cargo from A to B, wherever in the world that may be, is our priority. We’ll ensure it gets there safely and securely, remaining compliant to local legislation.
- GPS tracked vehicles
- ADR/HAZMAT qualified drivers
- Consistent departure and arrival schedules
- Reduced CO2 footprint
- Consistent pricing
- Reduction of lead times for end client
- Commercial, part and/or full charter flights
- IATA compliant
- Dedicated sailings
- EPC owned port
- Worldwide destinations
Secure storage and process management
EPC Logistics’ project management team is highly skilled and experienced. Our dedicated and knowledgeable account managers handle the entire logistics process, from storage to delivery, providing strategic multimodal planning and ensuring all regulations are met, so your shipment is delivered using safety, security and compliance at every mile.
Safer Storage – Compliant Solutions
- EPC Logistic owned and operated explosively licensed sites in all our major locations
- Sites staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Dedicated fleet of GPS tracked vehicles
International Trade and Customs Specialists
- Customs compliance ensured
- Licenced customs brokers with governmental authorities
Multiple Solutions – Maximum Security
- Bonded storage facilities for greater flexibility and secure storage
The EPC Logistics Groupex service enables part loads of HD Class 1 goods to be loaded with other compatible products into a single consignment to deliver cost effective efficiencies to our customers.
- Regular sailing to and from mainland Europe
- Purpose built dock licenced to receive 125 tonnes NEQ
- Secure dock and magazine stores to facilitate large volumes of explosives
EPC Groupe is proud to achieve accreditation within its countries of operation and work with industry recognised programmes reinforcing the point that EPC Groupe is your trusted logistics partner for Class 1 and defence materials.
For more information, please contact us or download our brochures below.