Based in Alfreton, to provide administration of and reports to the Transport Managers for key vehicle and personnel information necessary for the business to remain legal and compliant with relevant legislation.
The Transport and Sales administrator will assist with day to day planning of transport assets and personnel. The role will also provide general administration support relating to the sale of products, services and processing of purchase orders for EPC-UK.
- Assist in daily planning and allocation of Multiblend / Transport resources.
- Ensure all relevant driver and vehicle paperwork is completed accurately and returned in a timely manner.
- Input data and monitor compliance of Multiblend / Transport personnel and equipment on key business systems (i.e. Truck File, Trutac, Quartix)
- Report any potential non-compliances in a timely and accurate manor to the Transport Manager.
- Assist Services Administration Coordinator in compiling weekly / monthly KPI pack.
- Support EPC-UK purchase order requisition process.
- Support sales office team in customer order taking and processing as necessary
Any other duties requested by the Transport Manager or other departmental Managers that are reasonable and consistent with the role.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 4 A-C GCSE Qualifications including English and Maths
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Previous experience of Transport administration or environments and hazardous goods administration.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Specialist systems and software including Trutac, Truck File, Syspro, EQMS and Efficy
To apply in the strictest confidence, please contact Julie Wootton, Head of Human Resources, EPC United Kingdom Plc, Venture Crescent, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7RA or via email Julie.Wootton@epc-groupe.co.uk
Closing Date: 21 February 2020