The Management Accountant of EPC United Kingdom plc is a member of the Finance Team and reports directly to the UK Finance Manager. The role is based in Alfreton, however regular travel to the other EPC-UK locations and training venues will be required.
Working as part of the Finance Team, you will need to ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with Company Procedures and Policies. You are responsible for undertaking all activities in a safe manner and adhere to the vision and strategy of EPC United Kingdom plc.
This position will cover a broad range of responsibilities therefore the ability to make decisions, work under pressure, ability to lead, good communication and interpersonal skills are highly desirable.
- To prepare monthly management accounts for each division within EPC United Kingdom Plc plus other UK entities within the EPC Groupe.
- To prepare monthly consolidated management accounts for EPC United Kingdom Plc.
- To prepare and complete the EPC Groupe Reporting requirements at Month end, Half Year and Year End.
- To supervise and develop other staff members
- To assist in the preparation and submission of annual budgets.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Qualified CCAB accountant preferably with experience of manufacturing business
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate maintaining quality and integrity of data
- Organised nature and ability to plan ahead
- Ability to manage and develop others
To apply in the strictest confidence, please contact Julie Wootton, Head of Human Resources, EPC United Kingdom Plc, Venture Crescent, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7RA or via email Julie.Wootton@epc-groupe.co.uk
Closing Date: 21 February 2020