To provide general support to the EPC-UK Finance Function based in Alfreton.
- Learn to assist the Finance team with the organisation and input of invoices from suppliers into the accounting systems.
- Learn to assist the Finance team with the organisation and input of information regarding the invoicing of individuals and organisations for monies owed to the business
- Learn to produce financial reports relating to a range of finance systems and procedures and download and manipulate the reports in Excel.
- Learn to liaise with others in the organisation about the various stages of order processing, goods receipting, authorisations and checking in the Accounts Payable process.
- Learn to respond to queries from suppliers (and colleagues) regarding unpaid invoices or purchase orders part-way through the order to invoice payment process.
- Learn to reconcile financial statements and investigate variations
- Learn to deal with queries from suppliers over lost cheques for replacement, detail to remittances, permissions and changes to earlier payment terms.
- Participate in the organisation and prioritisation of workloads in order to meet deadlines, maintain high standards at all times and learn to meet the performance measurement targets for prompt payment or raising of invoices.
Qualifications / Experience:
- 4 GCSE A-C Grades including Maths and English
- Interest in pursuing a career in a finance environment
- Undertake the apprenticeship including an AAT QCF at Level 2, 3 and 4
- Ability to work as part of a small team with flexibility
- Ability to deal confidently and politely with customers both internal and external
- Polite, professional and confident telephone manner
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
To apply in the strictest confidence, please contact Julie Wootton, Head of Human Resources, EPC United Kingdom Plc, Venture Crescent, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7RA or via email Julie.Wootton@epc-groupe.co.uk
Closing Date: 21 February 2020