Total solution for explosive products, systems, arms and ammunition. For the supply, handling, storage, testing, disposal of explosives, weapon systems and section 5 goods.
As a subsidiary of the EPC Groupe, and with an international presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, EPC-UK has the experience and capability to correctly transport, store, test, dispose of, and demilitarise explosive devices from within the military and civil sectors.
Our highly-trained teams of technical staff are experts in their field and have the experience, equipment and safety qualifications to effectively handle specific hazardous materials, including fireworks, Time Expired Pyrotechnics (TEPs), bulk explosives, and demilitarised difficult weapon systems.
Technicians and management teams work together at our remote 12,000-acre site at Bramble Island in Essex; a location situated within close proximity to the international ports of Felixstowe and Harwich, and facilitated with storage amenities capable of retaining up to 720 tonnes of HT1, and 210 tonnes of HT3 & HT4.
Together, our teams work to fulfil clients’ exact needs and requirements, and ensure strict adherence to industry best practice: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO27001, as well as our Investors in People accreditation.
Meeting the needs of customers, using competence and expertise
In addition to secure explosive disposal, EPC-UK can provide all professional elements required to ensure safe and compliant support services; each designed to effectively supply, handle, store, integrate and test Class 1 Explosives, Weapons Systems and Section 5 Goods.
Our services extend to effectively deliver;
- Secure storage & handling services
- Disposal & demilitarisation capabilities
- Integration & testing facilities
- Qualified training & demonstration services
- The capability to schedule regular charter sailings
- Access to a fleet of specialist vehicles (EX II and EX III) across mainland Europe
- The provision of dedicated account managers
- Safe supply of explosives, accessories and related products
- Access to the services of a specialised multimodal logistics team
A European distribution warehouse increases our capabilities
By having the ability to operate internationally, we can deliver the exact services our clients require. Our European distribution warehouse gives us an additional facility capable of suppling and preparing required demolition stores and related products. Our specialist catalogue of products includes:
- EOD/IED disruptors
- Non-electric initiation (shock tube) systems
- Plastic explosives (C4, PE4, PE7, PE10 etc.)
- Detonators and detonator assemblies
- Safety fuses
- IM compliant natures and systems
- Inert training items
- Breaching systems
- Flexible linear shaped cutting chargers
- 12ga, 37mm & 40mm single and multi-shot launchers
- Pyrotechnic & less-lethal munitions
- Self-filled devices
CSI – For all your less-lethal munitions and equipment needs
For both the police and military forces, who are often required to deal with conflict situations, the availability of less-lethal options provides greater choice when seeking to resolve a situation prior to it becoming necessary to discharge a firearm, in order to save lives.
EPC-UK, as the sole UK agent for Combined Systems Inc (CSI), offers a wide range of less-lethal munitions and equipment which have been specifically designed for the effective resolution of conflicts.
For more information, please contact us or download our brochures below.